What is Content Studio?
Content Studio is an integrated cloud-based social media management and content marketing solution that caters to small to midsize businesses and solo entrepreneurs. Key features include automated publishing, content management, multi-account management, multi-user collaboration, post scheduling and social media monitoring.
- Unlimited Social Account /1WorkSpace
- ContentStudio – Analytics (advanced/full) worth $99
- ContentStudio – Influencers worth $99
- ContentStudio – Insights
- ContentStudio – Social Inbox
- Interactive Content Calendar
- – Manage and plan your content from an interactive calendar that gives you the ability to quickly review (approve, reject) and edit posts before they are published. Be in more control by having a bird’s-eye view of the whole week’s or month’s content in front of you.
- List-View for Convenience & Details
- – If you like to work with lists, we got you covered. Easily switch between calendar and list view according to the need of the hour. List-view provides you with more details along with all the action items such as approve, reject, edit and delete.
- Team Collaboration & Workflow
- – Easily collaborate with your team to create and share the best content. Let clients or managers review, approve or reject posts from within the calendar or list view. Keep everyone organized, on-track and accountable in a simple way without missing any deadlines.
- Powerful filters for Effortless Organization
- – Effortlessly filter or sort posts by account, status, label, team member, period and post type. Finding what you are looking for and what matters to you is a few seconds away. No more wasting time looking for content that is already published, scheduled or disapproved.
- Omni-channel Content Management
- – Whether you are planning content for your blog or social media, you can manage it all from a single place having both calendar- view and list-view at your disposal, along with lots of powerful filters and action items.
What is Content Studio doing for you?
- It helps you grow your business by using all channels of Social Media. But on the other hand, the tool guides you in creating quality content on the blog. Also, ContentStudio is for companies and marketers. Or freelancers who are working for multiple accounts. Content Studio is a tool that helps you learn what is trending nowadays and what topics you should write about.
- First, you compose your content for Social Media and blog. Each content will have a different approach. Second, then schedule it for the wanted channels. Then, the tool will post them at the time desired on all your platforms connected with Content Studio. Third, you can also analyze each post’s performance and create reports. Fourth, the tool can measure likes, comments, post rate, type, and fan activity. This is to determine which content best resonates with your audience for a particular channel. Finally, learning how to do your social media on ContentStudio is probably the best investment that you could do it.
Who uses Content Studio?
- As I said before, Content Studio can be used by freelancers, marketers, small and medium businesses, agencies, startups, and solo people who need to grow a personal brand. I think it can be helpful for people who want to automate their work and keep it organized. For instance, instead of scheduling your posts daily, you can compose them for a certain period and let the tool do your job. Depending on how many accounts you have, you can choose from one of their plans. Furthermore, each comes with great features, but I will tell you more about their subscriptions on the pricing page