What is Graphyfy ?
Graphyfy with over 1,000 pre-made visual media templates using real content. Just edit “Text & Images” and attract more customers and increase your brand awareness using professionally created visual communication graphics quickly and easily using just Powerpoint!
- 20 Visual Communications Video
- 20 Visual Communications Infographic
- 420 Visual Communications Social Media
- 270 Vector Library Asset
- Built-in REAL Pre-Made Content
- 100% FULLY Edited in PowerPoint
- Commercial License Include!
- Newbie Friendly, ANYONE CAN DO IT!
- Step by step tutorials, NO Monthly Fee
- Monthly Free Templates !
Why you should consider of it?
- The majority of people respond quickly to visual images instead of texts.
- Visuals can help to evoke emotions in your audience, provide stronger examples for your message and so much more
- Over 84% of all marketing strategies use images, popular GIFs, graphics, animations and signs, among others, to pass information
- We can use visual communication everywhere, especially in websites, video promotion, ads , social media and more
What makes Visual Communication so good?
- It Saves Time
It is easier to process a visual signal quickly than to read a sentence of a paragraph full of text.
- It Is Clear
Visual communication improves the clarity of information. You easily fall in love with a book of a movie because of the graphics used on the front cover or trailer respectively
- Gives Better Retention Of Information
People easily forget what they hear or read easily but retain images for long. This is because images are stored in long-term memory, and words and texts are stored in short term memory.
- It Is Simple
Its simplicity makes it easy for people to understand the information. The main reason as to why you still remember road signs is because they are simple, clear, and memorable.
- It Is Flexible
Verbal communication will be limited to language, and some terminologies may not be similarly understood by different cultures. Images are more flexible than words.
- It Is Effective
Nowadays, images and graphics have flooded the advertising field because of the effectiveness of visual communication. The mind remembers images faster than words or texts.