What is Multilogin ?
Multilogin helps online marketing professionals to manage multiple online accounts with up to thousands of secure virtual browser profiles.
- Browser profile sync across your computers
- Unlimited encrypted cloud storage
- All browser fingerprint control features
- Two privacy browsers: Mimic and Stealthfox
- Fresh browser fingerprints every minute
- Real-time detection of IP geolocation
- Browser profiles sorting and management tools
- Integrations with popular proxy providers
Multilogin Core Features
Multilogin is the leader in the case and has a good number of advanced features that makes it better than using regular browser profiles in browsers such as Chrome. Let’s take a look at some of its features below.
Control All Important Browser Parameters
- You can control all browser configurations, thereby giving the fingerprints you want to. Some of the browser settings and parameters you can configure include browser type (Mimic for Chrome, Stealthfox for Firefox), language, screen resolution, Timezone, WebRTC, geolocation, proxies, and even custom DNS. The Multilogin app also has support for browser extensions with extensions for Chrome installable on the Mimic browser and extensions for Firefox installable on the Stealthfox browser.
Support Multiple Browser Profiles
- The Multilogin app allows you to create as many browser profiles as you want. However, the number of browsers you can create is determined by the subscription package you are subscribed to. The smallest package limits you to only 100 browser profiles. If you need more, you will need to upgrade to a higher plan. The interesting thing about this is that all of the browser profiles are 100% independent and isolated with no leaks whatsoever.
Specialized Browsers Integrated
- Multilogin discovers it is difficult to create a true separation between accounts if any of the regular browsers are used. It response to this is the creation of its own browsers which anyway, utilize the browser engines of popular browsers but remove the fingerprinting capabilities. The browser integrated includes the Mimic browser (Chromium engine) and the Stealthfox browser (Firefox engine). It also does have support for an Android browser also integrated.
Collaboration with Team
- The Multilogin app is also one of the best anti-detect browsers for team collaboration. Created browser profiles are saved in the cloud. This makes it easy for team members to access accounts remotely. It also makes it easy for you to share an account with team members without necessarily revealing the password to those accounts since you can log in from your end and they can then access the account using the browser profile for that account.
Multilogin Pros and Cons
- Stable and Mature: Multilogin is one of the foremost multiple browser profile services for creating multiple accounts that we know. They have been in the industry from the beginning and started as a browser plugin or extension before moving into becoming a full-fledged anti-detect multi-profile browser software. The Multilogin app is currently the best in the market snd has been proven to work even against big actors such as Facebook and Google without getting detected and multiple accounts banned. The application by far is the most stable and matured multi-profile browser in the market right now.
- Use Own Browsers for anti-fingerprinting capabilities: The team at Multilogin discovers early on that even the Chromium and Firefox engines at their core, have fingerprinting abilities and for this reason, they created their own browsers based on the browser engines but look identical to browsers with the fingerprinting capabilities destroyed. This remains one of the keys to their success to date and what other anti-detect browsers are looking to copy.
- Team Collaboration and Automation Support: As a team, you do not need to share login passwords for your multiples accounts ever again with Multilogin. All you need to do is share browser profiles with you already logged in and a user from other parts of the world can access the account. This is because browser profiles are stored in the cloud and not locally. Also added as a pro for this multiple account management software is the ability to automate the software using Selenium and Puppeteer, which makes it perfect for web scraping and general web automation.
- Expensive Pricing: The number one reason why many do not like this software is because of its expensive pricing. The smallest plan (Solo) is priced at €99 monthly and with that, you can only create up to 100 profiles. If you compare ($49 monthly), Kameleo(€59),($50), and ($30) which are also some of the best anti-detect browsers for multiple account management, you will see how expensive the service is. Also of consideration is the fact that a free trial is not supported and their refund policy can make it difficult for you to get a refund.
- No Mobile Support: Multilogin for now focuses on the desktop or PC ecosystem. It does have support for Android fingerprints but does not have an Android app. If you want to make use of this service, you will need to use it on a Mac computer, Windows, or Linux. The service for now does not have support for Android or even iOS. For multiple profile browsers with support for mobile devices, check out Gologin or Kameleo.