What is Smart Quiz Builder ?
Smart Quiz Builder lets you build beautifully designed quiz funnels to generate leads, segment your audience, and recommend the right products and resources to prospects. Quizzes are a great way to go beyond generic marketing.
With quizzes from Smart Quiz Builder, visitors will spend more time on your site and you’ll get more relevant data about your potential customers. The tool allows you to segment, tag, and deliver highly personalized offers that are tailored to your prospects’ pain points and needs.
- Quiz types: personality, assessments, and scoring
- All questions types
- Email and marketing platform integrations
- Quiz funnels and branching logic
- Advanced customizer
- Personalized quizzes
- Cool animations
- Detailed analytics and reports
- Social share buttons
- Student and admin email notifications
- Category-level calculations
- Mobile-view customizer
- Pre-built quizzes
- Embed code
- Timed quizzes
The best features
- Personalize your Quiz– Your question should allow you to connect with your prospects. Write questions as if you are talking to a person and are eager to learn more about that person.
- Smart Branching Logic– Smart Quiz Builder comes with a visual branching logic builder. It’ll allow you to set up a branching quiz where you can connect answers to different questions.
- Email Platform Integration– Smart Quiz Builder integrates with all leading email marketing platforms such as AWeber, ActiveCampaign, ConvertKit etc.
- Nurture leads more effectively– By sending them to a fully customized and personalized outcome screen, or redirecting them to a product recommendation page based on their results.
- Publish Quizzes anywhere– Even though SmartQuizBuilder is a WordPress plugin, you can publish quizzes anywhere using embed code feature.
- Quiz Funnel Builder– Quiz Funnel Builder allows you to create smart quiz and survey funnels (with branching logic) where the next question that’s shown to the participants depends on their answer to the previous one.
- Segmentation– Segment your leads based on the quiz results.
- Lead Magnet Quiz– Lead magnet quizzes have an average opt-in rate of 50%! In a traditional lead magnet, you ask for contact info first and everyone gets access to the same static content. Smart Quiz builder will allow you to create lead magnet quizzes where you can ask a series of questions.
- Agency and Personal-use code- Each code can be used to create a personal account, which allows for unlimited domains OR it can be used to create an agency account that allows for 10 client domains. Multiple codes can be used to create a combination of personal and agency accounts or to increase the number of domains for agency accounts.
- Preview your Quiz– Preview your quiz as you build it. You don’t have to create your quiz from scratch. Just pick a pre-built template, and edit the content.
Frequently asked questions
- For digital marketers, digital entrepreneurs want to better traffic conversions from their site. Even if you want to create a wide variety of quizzes and quiz funnels, you need this tool for your helping partner.
- Step 1- Navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Plugins. You should find an “update” link whenever a new version of the Smart quiz builder is released.
- Step2- Click on the “update now” link to complete the update.
- Step3- If you don’t find the “update now” link, you can delete the Smart Quiz builder, download the new zip file from your member’s area and re-install it.
- In the SQB >> Reports page>> Question/Answer tab, you’ll find the most popular/ least popular choices. This will tell you exactly what you need to change or improve for a better user experience.
- For Facebook, you’ll have to first create a Facebook App ID for your domain, add the app ID in the SQB ->Settings page->External Integrations tab. After that visit the Smart Quiz Builder -> Social Share page where you can select your quiz and activate the share button.
- Smart quiz builder will allow you to ask for your first name before displaying the questions. Users can enter their first names before displaying the questions. Users can enter their names and continue. You can customize questions, answers, outcomes, and even the opt-in screen using their first name.