What is TextUnited ?
TextUnited is a translation management system that offers scalable translation and automated localization solutions for all your multilingual needs.
- Unlimited websites
- Translation memory
- Online CAT tool
- Terminology manager
- Unlimited projects and languages
- Repetition recognition
- Content filtering for 30+ file types
- Machine translation
- Export and import data
- Website translation with overlay editor
- WordPress and Zendesk translation plugins
- Multilingual CX
- Ecommerce localization
- Software localization
- E-learning localization
Overview of TextUnited Features
- Continuous translation
- Translation editor
- Translation memory
- Terminology tools
- Translator matching
- Native speaker corrections
- Translation project management
- Business analytics and reporting
- Continuous content monitoring
Overview of TextUnited Benefits
- Text United provides continuous translation services using a software plugin that helps businesses develop products and content in the desired manner. Now, users can write and publish multilingual content without the hassle of copying and sending it manually for translation. In addition, continuous content monitoring is ensured for all apps, resource files, or database keys in virtually every language the business is using.
- If users need assistance, Text United provides the best professional translators from various industries, who understand the user’s needs and operation. For stress-free translation work, users can leave team-building and project management to the service itself, while they can see all project statuses and cost overviews and track their progress. Its integrated services and APIs are compatible with any existing content management system. There are also code crawlers that filter out text from software code to remove the manual labor from translation processes.
- Text United’s translation management system provides access to all of the organization’s translations within seconds. The system can assign translators, verify budgets, and execute localization projects more efficiently and from a single platform. It also has the capability to translate any file, including such that contain formatting, tables, graphics, or codes.
What Problems Will TextUnited Solve?
- A company wants to localize their e-commerce website. With an easy to use project setup wizard, Text United will scan a whole e-commerce store and the user can manually select which pages will be included in the translation project. New content can be added at any time, and large projects with thousands of pages, products etc, can be translated in batches and by multiple translators.
- A company that wants to translate their app, which is constantly growing and changing. Continuous translation projects for software localization are available using the GitHub and BitBucket integrations. With both integrations, the project manager can setup automatic synchronization of repositories. New content will be automatically pushed to the translation project and translators will be notified as soon as they get new content for translation.
- A company wants a very quick translation of emails, but machine translation is not acceptable quality. Text United offers a quick translation project, which is machine translated and edited by human translators. With a specially designed add-in for Microsoft Outlook, emails can be sent to Text United and are automatically machine translated and assigned to professional translators. After the translation is done, the emails are sent back to the clients inbox.