What is TruConversion ?
TruConversion is an easy-to-use funnel tracking and optimization tool that offers heatmaps, session recordings, and form analytics to help you craft your best strategies.
- Click map, move map, scroll map, and detail map
- Share heatmap, download heatmap, and compare heatmap
- Date range
- Source of visitor
- Operating system
Features and Benefits of TruConversion
- Heatmaps – These reports show what your visitors are doing in your site.
- Click Map – This map lets you see where the visitors click the most. This way you can map out their patterns and highlight those sections with the lowest click ratio.
- Move Map – It helps you see the most popular paths on your page. This way, you will see how your page should flow.
- Scroll Map – This map allows you to find out if the fold actually matters. Since there has been a debate between long form and short form pages. It makes you see if your visitors are actually consuming your content.
- Detailed Report – For those of you who are very meticulous when it comes to reports, there is also a more detailed report available in this app for you.
- Screen Recordings – There are also screen recordings of individual browsing journeys that you can watch to see where they are clicking and discover why you are losing them or why you are gaining more.
- Funnel Analytics – This feature allows you to make more sales from the traffic and leads that you are getting through your page or domain.
- From Field Report – You can see which fields are getting filled and which ones are causing your visitors to go.
- MicroSurveys – Know your visitors more through micro surveys which enables you to post simple polls within seconds.
- Surveys –These are full-blown surveys that you can use to discover your customers’ needs and expectations.
Who is TruConversion for?
- Marketing professionals who are looking for a tool that can help them monitor their visitors’ activities in their site.
- Media managers who need help in making sure that their domain’s visitors are not declining.
Things to Note About TruConversion
- The user will not be able to search for a specific recorded session or form field.
- You won’t be able to share survey results directly through an email. Instead, you can use the generated URL.
- It needs to be integrated with other website tools.