What is Autodesk All App ?
Autodesk specializes in providing users with 2D and 3D engineering design software in fields such as mechanics, architecture, construction, etc.
- Autodesk All App is an account that includes all 20 of its design software. That is, when buying this account, users can access and use unlimitedly all Auto-desk software instead of having to buy each software individually. This is a very suitable account for those who work in the field of architecture, design, and mechanics.
- Auto-desk AutoCAD
- Auto-desk AutoCAD LT
- Auto-desk Revit
- Auto-desk 3DS Max
- Auto-desk Maya
- Auto-desk Maya LT
- Auto-desk Inventor Professional
- Advance Steel
- CFD Ultimate
- Civil 3D
- Formit Pro
- HSMWORKS Ultimate
The outstanding advantages of software
Currently, It offers users a lot of different software based on the purpose of each person’s use.
After many versions, the software’s features are increasingly improved and upgraded to suit the needs of many people. Specifically, the following advantages:
- The new interface uses darker tones than previous versions to minimize the impact of light on the eyes, thus helping users limit eye strain when working with high intensity.
- The operation of using the design software here is considered simple and brings more convenience than other software. Thanks to the addition of the Ribbon-style Gallery, the designs become simpler and more intuitive.
- Some new features have been introduced such as adding a new TAB page, managing data from Preview Command or Autodesk 360 to make tasks easier to use than previous commands. Thereby helping users save more time.
- In order to meet all the needs of customers, the software always improves and produces software with many modern features to bring efficiency in each field.
The most famous Autodesk software
It is a company specializing in providing users with the most modern and convenient design software. Below are the most famous and widely used software.
Autodesk Recap software
It Recap is a software that works with the cloud starting from doing laser scanning. It can be understood simply from using a laser to create a virtual representation of any object.
This software uses a set of points at a certain distance to the laser point, and then performs a laser scan to create a point cloud. The generated points become a relatively simple, easy-to-see model.
Outstanding Autodesk 360 software
It is a cloud computing platform that provides a full range of cloud computing features, services, and products to serve the needs of users to enhance design, simulation, and technology. exchange and share between individuals in the fastest and most convenient way.
Autodesk DWF Viewer printing software
It is a software that supports users to print design drawings in the form of AutoCAD, DWF, DWG, DXF files. Users can easily share their drawings on the Internet thanks to the built-in features.