What is Bricksforge ?
Bricksforge – The Bricks Tools That Feel Native. Our vision was to create a Bricks toolbox that doesn’t feel like a bloated set of external addons. We focus on clean code, a lightweight structure and best practices.
- Unlimited Websites
- Plugin Updates
- Passion: Really. We love Bricks! That is why we put all our passion into this project and use it for our own client websites.
- Experience: We are the developers of the Bricks Widget Creator. You can be sure that we know what we are doing 😉
- Compatibility: We make sure that every line of code works harmoniously with Bricks. This is noticeable in performance and usability.
- Vanilla JS: Bricks has removed jQuery! Wonderful! Of course we go the same way to offer the best possible performance.
- Lightweight Code: An <a> tag doesn’t need twenty div containers around it. Is there anything more to say about this?
- Nestable Elements: The Nestable Elements API is just awesome! We want our elements to be nestable wherever it makes sense!
- Selective Loading: Activate only the features you need for your project. This way, everything remains clear.
- White Label: Make a professional impression by customizing the name and look of Bricksforge to your client’s UI.
- Permissions: Define permissions for user roles. This way you can prevent certain functions for certain users.
- Customize Bricks: Customize the Bricks interface to make it easier for your clients. They will thank you with a smile 😉
- Developer Friendly: Are you a developer? Then you can rejoice! We give you full access to advanced functionalities!
- Community Access: We are not hiding from you. Let’s work together to create something great!
- Builder Customizer: Specify different settings for individual user roles and determine the appearance of the builder. You can even create completely new roles.
- Global Classes Creator: Convert CSS code to Global Classes with one click! So you can easily include your favorite CSS framework and use it in the builder. All classes are not dependent on elements and can be used everywhere!
- Animations: Extend the Builder with the power of GSAP, the leading library when it comes to high-performance animations.
- Bricksforge Pane: Use Bricksforge in the Builder! The panel allows you to perform complex processes (Events & GSAP Timelines) without programming.
- Bricksforge Terminal: The Bricksforge Terminal is a command line through which you can execute commands. For example, you could create whole element structures in Emmet style or add several classes at once.
- Pro Forms: Pro Forms extends the native form with impressive new features so you can do even more with it!
- Popups: Create stunning popups and control exactly when and where to display them.
- Elements: Our elements are mostly nestable and offer you a lot of flexibility in design.
- Backend Designer: Design the backend the way you want it. Bricksforge offers you many possibilities with the Backend Designer.
And other helpful tools
- Maintenance Mode: Is your website not officially released yet or are you working on it right now? Put it into maintenance mode with a few clicks and decide the look based on a Bricks template.
- Font Awesome Pro: Connect your Font Awesome Pro Typekit with Bricksforge to use Pro Icons with all their styles comfortably in Bricks Builder. We love this option ourselves.
- Custom Fonts Uploader: You no longer need to upload Google Fonts individually. Now you can easily upload Google Fonts in bulk. It has been integrated into the native uploader.
- Mega Menu: Create beautiful Mega Menus using Bricks templates and assign them individually to your menu items. The settings have been added to the “Nav Menu” element.
- Documentation: Bricksforge is quite complex in several areas. Therefore, we are working on a detailed documentation, which will be complete in version 1.0.
- Community Forum: We can help each other in the official community forum. The forum is a valuable companion of Bricksforge to make the tool better and better!
Frequently asked questions
- Is Bricks-forge for me? You can create really great things with Bricks. Still, the core has certain limitations, which is okay because many don’t go beyond the standard features. Bricks-forge is a plugin that extends the Bricks functionality. It allows you to develop your projects even more efficiently and think outside the box. Bricks-forge is not just a set of elements. The goal is to basically give you more options and flexibility by extending the functionality. Also, Bricks-forge includes many tools to customize the builder for specific user roles. This is very useful for teams or for your client, for example. If you just want a plugin with pre-designed, fixed elements, Bricks-forge might not be the right choice. There are other plugins that do just that. But Bricks-forge definitely is a tool for you if you really enjoy working with Bricks and would like to have more possibilities and flexibility in design and development! If so, you’ll love Bricks-forge! ♥️
- Can I test Bricks-forge before buying? Yes, you can! 🙂 Create a playground and test Bricks-forge for 7 days. You should buy it only if you like it 🙂
- Do I need programming skills to use Bricks-forge? No, definitely not. Bricks-forge has been developed so that any user can work with it. Nevertheless, there are different areas within the plugin that can be used for developers to extend the functionality depending on their intentions.
- Which Bricks version do I need? Bricks-forge requires at least Bricks 1.5.1.