What is Wp Staging?
The Wp Staging plugin offers a wide range of features, including backup, staging, and duplicator functionalities.
By simply clicking a few buttons, you can effortlessly create a replica of your website and generate backups within seconds! This plugin is perfect for tasks such as staging, backup, or development. Please keep in mind that the duration for cloning and backup will differ depending on the size of your website.
Everything you need in one Package
- Clone WordPress and create unlimited staging and dev sites
- High-Performance Backup of Database and Filesystem
- Restore Backup to the domain and host where the backup was created
- Basic Scheduled Backups – Create one scheduled backup per day running at a fixed time
- Basic Backup Retention – Keep one backup at the same time
- Push a staging site to production site incl. themes, plugins & database
- Restore Backup on another domain and hosting provider
- Backup Email Reporting – Get email reports if there is an error during backup creation
- Upload to Storage Providers – Store backups on Amazon S3, Google Drive, DigitalOcean Spaces, FTP, SFTP, Dropbox
- Unlimited Scheduled Backups – Create unlimited hourly, daily and weekly backups of the database and full website
- Backup Retention – Keep multiple backups at the same time
- Clone WordPress multisites and create unlimited staging and dev sites
- Clone to external and separate databases
- Clone to a subdomain/custom domain
- Clone to a custom destination directory
- User Authentication: Give specific user roles access to the staging site
- Share Login Links: Create magic login links to give clients access to the staging site without needing login credentials
- Syncronize User Accounts: Copy and update the live site admin account to the staging site
- Disable Email Sending on the staging site for transactional or subscription emails
- Customize Staging Site and change color of the staging site admin bar
- Migrate and Move WordPress to another server or different domain
- Option to encrypt and secure storage provider login credentials in the database (AES-256)
- Option to connect via SSL to the Database
- Supports WordFence 2FA login to the staging site
How to Install WP STAGING PRO?
I’ll show you how to install and activate the WP STAGING PRO Plugin on your WordPress website:
Wp Staging plugin Can Do For You:
- Swift Site Backups: Generate manual or scheduled backups of your entire website quickly using advanced algorithms that minimize server load.
- Cloud Backup: Upload backups to popular cloud providers like Google Drive, Amazon S3, DigitalOcean, SFTP, and more.
- Effortless Website Transfer: Seamlessly move your local development website to a production server or transfer it to a different domain. WP STAGING takes care of all the heavy lifting, including link search and replacement.
- Website Cloning: Duplicate WordPress single and multisites, including network sites, to a subdomain or subfolder.
- Multisite Conversion: Clone and convert a multisite network site to a WordPress single site.
- Clone to Separate Database: Create staging or development sites in separate databases for complete independence from the production site.
- Clone to Subdomain: Replicate your WordPress site to a subdomain or subfolder, such as dev.mysite.com or mysite.com/staging-site.
- Push Staging Site to Live: Directly copy a staging site to the production website. Optionally backup and export specific parts or the entire site for seamless migration.
- User Authentication: Grant access to specific users and user roles on the staging site. By default, only administrators have access.
- Reliable Code: WP STAGING is a German-engineered WordPress backup and cloning plugin with a highly dependable and maintainable code base.
- Exceptional Support: Our team of WordPress experts offers top-notch technical support for any issue, even on customized WordPress sites. Get in touch with us today.
- Copy database & files from staging site to live site
- Choose database tables & folders to clone & backup
- High-speed backup with enterprise robustness
- Even huge websites are supported. 50GB+
- User authentication for staging sites
- Professional application – Still easy to use
Limited integrations with cloud providers
Wp Staging FAQs
- Where is the staging site located?
The staging site can be copied to a subfolder or a custom path on your server. No data will be transferred to third parties. You can clone the production site to another database or the same database as the live site, with the staging site tables prefixed by wpstg_ to avoid interference.
- Can changes made by a customer be copied to the production site?
Yes, the customer can modify plugins or posts, and the admin can push the content using the pushing function.
- Is the staging site indexed by Google or have any SEO issues?
The staging site is not publicly accessible and requires authentication, so there are no SEO issues.
- Will the plugin work on WordPress.com hosted blogs?
No, the plugin only works on self-hosted websites and regular hosting providers, not on WordPress.com hosted websites.
- Do I need technical skills to use it?
No special knowledge is required to create a staging site. Just click a button and the entire process is done for you.
- GDPR & Privacy – Is data submitted to any third parties like cloud servers?
WP STAGING does not use external servers or submit data to third parties. All cloning, migration, and data processing occur on your servers. We do not have access to your data.
Don’t wait for a website crisis to realize the significance of having a dependable backup solution. Embrace the power of Wp Staging today by participating in the group buy at Hotfileindex. Take action now to secure exclusive access to the Wp Staging plugin at a discounted one-time fee for early-bird customers.
Ensure the future security of your website – invest in Wp Staging and enjoy the peace of mind that comes with a reliable backup solution.